No Longer Accepting Entries
Contest Closed @ 7pm Central Time 3/24/22
Ann Wilson Flyaway Napa Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY. This Ann Wilson Flyaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to all natural persons who are legal residents of the 49 continental United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry (each, an “Entrant”). Void outside of the continental USA, in Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands and other United States territories and possessions. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of TAWT, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, and its advertising and promotion agencies and the members of their immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their spouses and in-laws) and persons living in the same household with such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Any illegal activity or activity contrary to these Official Rules is grounds for disqualification. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- HOW TO ENTER. Entrants must enter the Sweepstakes between February 24, 2022, from 12:00PM [Central Time] (“CDT”) until 7:00PM [Central Time] (“CDT”) on March 24, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by completing an entry form with your name, phone number, address and email address during the Sweepstakes Period at:
*Entries must be received by Sponsor prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstake Period will be disqualified. One (1) entry per household; duplicate entries from an Entrant will be voided and may disqualify the Entrant(s) from participating in or winning any prize in this Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS. At approximately 7:00pm [Central Time] (“CDT”) on March 24, 2022, at the Sponsor’s place of business or such other place as designated by the Sponsor, one (1) winner (the “Winner”) will be selected randomly. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions and interpretations on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor will contact the Winner by a telephone call to the phone number provided in the entry. If the Winner does not answer the call, respond to the telephone call or email within twenty-four (24) hours of the call and email, or if the telephone number or email address is not working, and no voice mail is available, then the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries, time permitting. An alternative winner will be selected by the Sponsor until a Winner has been confirmed.
- ODDS. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received, according to the eligibility requirements in the Sweepstakes.
- WARNING. Any attempt by any person, whether or not an entrant, to deliberately damage, destroy, tamper with or vandalize any sponsor-owned website or mobile application or related social networking site, the entry process, or otherwise interfere with or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and diligently pursue all remedies against any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- GRAND PRIZE. The Winner and a guest will be awarded: round-trip coach class airfare for two (2) (assuming Winner is located farther than 120 miles from Napa, California) arriving on May 4, 2022, and departing on May 6, 2022; one (1) double occupancy standard hotel room for two (2) nights at a Napa Valley hotel; and two tickets to the Ann Wilson concert on May 5, 2022, at the Uptown Theater in Napa Valley (collectively, the “Prize Package”), and $300 for airport transfers.
Selection of airline, event selections, seat locations and other travel and event arrangements are solely within Sponsor’s discretion. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Winner will be required to provide a valid credit card to hotel to cover incidentals which are not included in the Prize Package. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. Winner and travel guest must travel on same itinerary. A minor may accompany Winner as a travel guest only if the Winner is the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Minor must be accompanied at all times during the trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay and all prize-related events) by Winner (Winner being minor’s parent or legal guardian). Winner and travel guest must sign and return a travel release form before any ticketing of travel occurs. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (i.e. valid US driver’s license) required for travel. Winner understands there are inherent risks involved in travel and these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. Winner agrees to accept the Prize Package “as is” and Entrants hereby acknowledge that Sponsor is in no way responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee relative to the Prize Package. Additional terms and conditions may apply to airline, hotel, or event suppliers. Sponsor shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any cancellations, losses, or damages. Approximate retail value of the Prize Package is $4000.00, depending on fluctuations in airfare, accommodations, and event availability at time of booking the trip. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and the actual value of the Prize Package will not be awarded. Winner must provide sponsor with a valid Social Security Number or taxpayer identification number before prize will be awarded. A Form 1099 will be issued to Winner. All prize details not specified herein shall be at Sponsor’s discretion. No prize substitutions, transfers, assignments, or cash alternatives permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize winners are solely responsible for any expenses in connection with the prize not expressly described herein as being awarded including, without limitation, all taxes, including federal, state, and local.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Failure by any Winner to return any requested documents within the specified number of days after such documents are issued, the return of such documents or any prize notification as undeliverable, or non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification, and, at the sole discretion of Sponsor the selection of an alternate winner, from among all remaining eligible entries received will be chosen, time permitting. Sponsor and its parent companies, divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the prize providers, are not responsible for: printing or other errors; mechanical errors; inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, illegible, late, lost, stolen, misdirected or damaged entries; or any delays in delivery of prize; or bodily injuries, death, losses or damages of any kind, without limitation, that may arise from or in connection with Entrants’ participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession or use of the prizes, or participation in prize-related activities. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify: any entries submitted fraudulently, the entries of any Entrant that tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes or any Entrant who otherwise violates the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor including, without limitation, acts of God, earthquakes, fires, floods, wars, civil or military disturbances, acts of terrorism, sabotage, strikes, epidemics, pandemics, riots or power failures which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. If such cancellation occurs, Sponsor reserves the right (but is not obligated) to award Prizes (as applicable) from among all eligible entries received at the time of cancellation and if the Sweepstakes cannot be run (for reasons out of Sponsor’s control as described above), Prizes will not be awarded. By accepting any prize, the Winner agrees that the Sponsor and its designees may use his/her name, voice, photograph, likeness, address (city and state), biographical information, prize information and/or statements about this Sweepstakes for advertising and publicity purposes in all media worldwide now known or thereafter devised at the sole discretion of the Sponsor without limitation and without further compensation or notice. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- INDEMNITY: Each Entrant hereby remises, releases, and forever discharges, and agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, assigns, successors, advertising and promotional agencies from and against any and all claims, damages, actions, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) Entrant’s acceptance of the prize and attendance thereto; (ii) Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes; (iii) Entrant’s violation of any term of these Official Rules.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION/DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Entrants agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal, state and local courts in Davidson County, Tennessee; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards between an Entrant and Sponsor shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Tennessee.
- ENTRANT’S PERSONAL INFORMATION: Any personally identifiable information collected during an Entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes will be collected by Sponsor and may be used by Sponsor, its affiliates, agents, and marketers for purposes of the proper administration and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes as described in these Official Rules.
- WINNER’S NAME: For a list of the winners (available after 3/28/22) send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Shackelford Law, 1 Music Circle South, Suite 300, Nashville, TN 37203. Requests must be received by 4/28/22.
- SPONSOR. TAWT, Inc. located at 15821 Ventura Blvd., #270, Encino, CA 91436.
The Winner and a guest will be awarded: round-trip coach class airfare for two (2) (assuming Winner is located farther than 120 miles from Napa, California) arriving on May 4, 2022, and departing on May 6, 2022; one (1) double occupancy standard hotel room for two (2) nights at a Napa Valley hotel; and two tickets to the Ann Wilson concert on May 5, 2022, at the Uptown Theater in Napa Valley (collectively, the “Prize Package”), and $300 for airport transfers.